Tuesday, June 19, 2012


 Can someone please tell me what an instagram is?

I don't believe in it and have no faith. So I have absolutely no testimony that instagram is a real thing. Also, what is planking? And who are the Carnations? Like Car-nash-ee-ins? Are they real? I'm in the world but not of the world I guess, haha jk. 

This week was so great. Thank you all for your emails and love and prayers and support. I hope everyone is wonderful back home and that Fathers' Day was great and you each helped your fathers feel loved and appreciated. 

I'm really tired. Every second of every day. And I'm not sure I've ever been so happy, either:). I feel like a broken record a little bit at this point, but I can't say enough how many miracles we see every single day, how blessed I am to be a missionary and have the gospel, and how lucky I am to be able to serve Heavenly Father and teach about the Savior to all who are willing to listen. We are so small and imperfect, but still Heavenly Father gives us chances to learn and grow and change and improve, and also the chance to be an instrument in His hands. What a privilege. "By small and simple things are great things brought to pass." I'm happy I can be one of the small and simple things in this great work of bringing the gospel to the world.


Love,

Sister Roper

No comments:

Post a Comment