Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bre is feeling better!!

Family,
All I can say is, never get Dengue. I don't really want to give many more details than that because it truly is an awful, awful disease and you don't want to think about it any more than i want to write about it.

Second thing is, if you do, try to tap into the amazing support group of love and prayers and thoughts and encouragement that I've been blessed with:). I love and appreciate all of you sooo very much. And I felt your support last week and still feel it.


Yes, I'm all out of the hospital. My arms are pretty poked up and purple-y and I am still very exhausted, but I feel so so much better. It takes a while to bounce back from so we are taking it pretty slow. It was kinda of funny. Our results for lessons taught, new investigators...everything last week was 0 ...except for the most important...a baptism!! I got to see the first baptism in Thailand on Saturday! Ma Maliwan looked like an angel. She's old but still was like running to the water once it was time. She'd been waiting a long time for the truth:).

My house has a few frogs. I named the first one Samuel. And then I found a lizard and named him George.


Oh yes. I got in a bike crash. How? I don't know. Other than Jordan would be laughing his pants off because of how clumsy I am:). I wish I could have videotaped it.

Okay. I love you all so very much! I am sorry for the brevity. The church is true!!!!

Sister Roper

No comments:

Post a Comment