Monday, September 17, 2012

Lock up your bike!


This week was great. Lots of closed doors or no's or rejections:)...but that's okay. This week I really learned how wonderful a dad Heavenly Father is. He is so loving to me. I felt like a few times when i was on the brim to tears or getting upset or discouraged, I would remember a funny memory...like something Sister Itow said once or Jordan's funny face or Beth singing some random Disney song no one knew she even knew....I swear we were watching the same videos growing up but somehow that girl manages to have a sponge for a brain when it comes to music. Or I'd think of a line to a wonderful hymn, like "We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet" and the line "we have proved Him (God) in days that are past." Or a scripture or something like that. So blessed to have Heavenly Father who is indeed in charge of everything.

Also my comps bike got stolen...so she got to ride on the back of mine while i sang "THERE IS SUNSHINE IN MY SOUL" all the way down this busy traffic street in bangkok so she would not be sad that her bike just got stolen and so i could get her laughing some. she thinks i'm crazy and so does everyone in bangkok hahahha...so many lookers.. and i bore my testimony in more ways then one if you know what i mean...haha.

Shout-outs:
-Mom and Dad I got your package!!! Thank you so much! I screamed when I saw the zoom lash:) my face finally looks like I'm not tired anymore lol. I really appreciate it! 

I love you all!

Sister Roper

No comments:

Post a Comment